Did you know that I offer a range of marketing communications support services as well as copywriting? This means Black & Write can bring much more than well-written copy to your business.
I'm a Marketing Communications Specialist with over 10 years' experience in B2B and B2C marketing (I spent four years as Operations & Marketing Manager for a toy company before going freelance in 2008), so I can bring all kinds of exciting stuff to your business.
The benefits of my marketing support services
- Flexible services tailored to your company's needs and target markets
- Expert support from an experienced marketing professional
- B2B and B2C services both available, or a mixture to suit your business
- Great ideas and initiatives that boost brand awareness
- Increased sales through well-planned marketing activities and campaigns
- You can focus on the day job whilst I take care of your marketing needs
- Support for your own marketing team as and when they need it
- Keep your customers informed about new products and company developments
How can I help you?
Here are just a few of the ways I can support your company’s marketing activities:
One of my favourite pastimes is brainstorming new ideas. These could be brand name options for a new company or product range, a plethora of salesy strap lines, or weird and wacky ideas for promotional marketing campaigns. Working alone or as part of a team, there’s nothing I love more than getting my teeth into meaty marketing projects. And I’m pretty damn good at it, as my clients will tell you! (Please ask me if you'd like to speak to some existing marketing support clients to find out how they benefit from my services).
Fresh ideas for your firm
Do you ever find yourself overflowing with good intentions about your marketing that never quite come to fruition? Whether it’s drafting regular blog articles, keeping your website content updated with your latest products, or sending out regular press releases and direct mail, it’s all too easy to let marketing activities fall by the wayside.
Foolproof marketing plans
That’s where a foolproof marketing plan comes in. I’ll sit down with you and discuss your company's general marketing plans for the next six to 12 months. E.g. new product launches, exhibitions, special offers and campaigns, and so on. Working with this info, I’ll come up with a simple marketing plan listing what you need to do and when to successfully promote each activity. This will make it much easier for you and your staff to manage your marketing in the future.
Of course, I’ll also be happy to stick around and help you implement the plan if you'd like me to. And not just on the copywriting side, either. I can liaise with your internal staff and third party agencies to manage all aspects of the plan, making sure written materials get designed, printed and delivered on time; keeping your website and social media accounts up to date; helping you stay on top of exhibitor requirements for trade shows, and so on.
If you want ongoing support with multiple aspects of your company’s marketing activities, then look no further than a Black & Write marketing support package. From simply taking some of the pressure off your internal marketing team to acting as your virtual marketing department, your package will be created and tailored to meet your individual needs.
Marketing support packages (monthly service)
My marketing support packages work on a monthly basis, allocating an agreed number of hours or days to your account each month. This time can be used however you like. You’ll probably want some activities to happen each month, such as website blog articles and social media updates. But some of the time can be allocated to ad hoc work that might change each month.
A typical two day (16 hour) monthly marketing support package might look like this:• 1 hour attending a monthly planning meeting
• 1 hour spent collating and presenting website SEO statistics for the previous month
• 3 hours researching, writing and uploading two website news articles
• 1 hour writing and scheduling Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin updates
• 2 hours writing and submitting a press release or trade magazine article
• 2 hours writing a customer sales letter or email shot
• 2 hours updating your main company website content with new products etc
• 4 hours on ad hoc activities that could change each month, e.g. writing a new product flyer or company leaflet, creating press packs for trade exhibitions etc.
The possibilities are endless...
There are all sorts of ways I can support your company’s marketing activities – and I’d love the chance to chat with you about your requirements. So whether you just need a bit of extra help now and again or you’re looking for reliable support each and every month, please get in touch. I’m here to help your business move forward.
Contact me today
Please give me a call on 07595 839 550 to discuss your marketing requirements. You can also email me at
or fill in the Contact form on my website. I'll look forward to chatting with you soon.
Posted by Faye Stenson, 14 January 2014